Monday, June 23, 2008

June Update

Hello one and all. Just letting you know I'm still alive. God knows you must be losing sleep over not hearing from me.

Okay, enough of the self-deprecating humor I'm famous for. Here's what's happening. Momentous day today. Mark it on your calenders. Today I've finished rewriting Chapter 18 of the BIG BOOK. What's the big deal? Well, that's the half-way point. Roughly -- (does quick calculation) -- 44,000 words of pure crap, er, gold! Woohoo!

June 27 is my birthday, making me roughly -- (does quick calculation) 44,000 words old!

What a coincidence!

That's about it. Avarice is still out in Darwin's Evolutions. Give it a read.

Mike

2 Comments:

At 1:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy b-day.

You don't look a day over 1 million. Honest.

Sarah T.

 
At 1:53 p.m., Blogger Mike Rimar said...

Gosh, thanks. I think.

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home