Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Nothing to post, really.

I wish I had something profound to say, but nothing really comes to mind, so I'll do a general update.

I am chugging away (revising, rewriting, occasionally starting from scratch) at the BIG BOOK, now working on chapter 12. Got paid for Avarice and Second Banana, as in received the cheques, so that is very cool. Also got a t-shirt from Necrotic Tissue.com, the fine people who bought Second Banana. I think that is a very cool promotional idea, something to file away when the time comes. I'm looking forward to the strange looks from people when I wear it.

For a while you've heard me whining about my headaches. It seems I have migraines. Got me some pills that are taking care of the problem, so I can put that behind me.

The thyroid thing has finally stabilized. Sadly, my weight has returned to what it was last winter, but not back to the dark bad old days, so that's something anyways.

That's about it for now.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home