Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I've Been Blogged!!?

Okay. Occasionally I have a few spare minutes in my day and out of idle curiosity I might type my name into Google. You know, just to see.

Stop laughing.

Really, stop it.

Anyway, I see this. . .http://www.blogged.com/blogs/mike-rimar-reason.html and I'm asking myself what is this? Is it a scam? There was an icon that says click here if this is your blog, but then a window opened requesting info, so I closed it. Then I scroll down, and spy my name on another blog that has been Blogged, and using my blog as a link.

Hmm. Am I networking by accident? More importantly, are people actually reading this thing? Should I post more often? I hope not because that is a level of responsibility I disavowed way at the beginning of this thing.

Or am I being slagged? It has happened before, but the link is lost in the ether.

Spookey.

Writing news

Trudging along on the big book while breaking my own rules and taking detours here and there with the odd short story. Plus I had to retool some chapters, ie write a whole new one, then adjust everything before and after to make it fit. All said and done, I'm working on Chapter 9 right now.

I haven't had anymore stories accepted, but the month is only half over. Had plenty of rejections, one of which was real close to an acceptance. (like it was mine or the other guys kind of close). But close only counts in horse shoes and atomic bombs so...

If you care, keep your fingers crossed. If you don't care, you can do whatever you want with your fingers.

No. Not that, either.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home