Monday, March 17, 2008

What The Heck Is Going On?

It's been a whole week and I haven't sold a story!!

Isn't it normal to sell at least one story per week?

Joking of course. I'm still riding the high on having three stories in the same year.

On top of that, I have learned that "Avarice," is slotted for the first edition of Darwin's Evolutions. Wow. That will be the second time this year.

Other than that, nothing much is happening. March break is finally over and despite high hopes, production wasn't all that great. Though I did get a good foothold on a short story I've been mulling over for a few weeks. I should get that done this week.

Rented "Mr. Brooks" over the weekend. Kind of like 'Dexter,' but without the dark humor.

That's about it.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home