Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ages Of Wonderful

I've been invited to submit to Julie Czerneda and Rob St. Martin's anthology, Ages of Wonder!

A special thanks to Jim C. Hines, who introduced me to Julie at Ad Astra 2007.

This is my first invite to an anthology and I think it's very cool. I just hope they'll be happy with my story. Cross your fingers.

In the meanwhile, I polished off another short story that needed, well, polishing. I've given it to Kathleen who does not hit me with a mace.

However, she keeps talking about a whip.

Yikes!

Until I get this story done for Ages of Wonder, I'm going to put the book on hold again. Not to worry, this shouldn't take more than a week. The story is already written, it just needs some heavy duty editing.



Mike

2 Comments:

At 4:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the antho invite, Mike! Fingers crossed for you.

Sarah

 
At 7:24 p.m., Blogger Mike Rimar said...

Thanks Sarah. I've practically rewritten the thing, but I think it's better than it was. I just hope it's good enough.

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home