Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Still here

WoW! I guess I’ve been gone a long time. I have not been idol. I wrote a short story I’m going to send off to Writers of the Future. Hopefully I can con a friend of mine to crit it for me, first. Then I’ll give it to Kat for the ‘final word’. They say writers shouldn’t give their work to spouses for editorial comment. I agree, but for different reasons. She is cruel, heartless, and takes unhealthy pleasure in watching me blabber like a little child when she reads my stuff.

Of course in the end it only helps my work, but sheesh, is the mace really necessary?

Anyway, the story and March break put the book on hold. I should be getting back to that within a day or two.

I finished reading Jim C. Hines’s Goblin Quest, a tale told from the point of view of, well, a goblin. It’s funny as hell and I recommend it to anyone who has ever as much as brushed against a role-playing game.

That’s it for now. I’m still here, still alive, still writing.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home