Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sale!!!

Julie Czerneda and Susan MacGregor, editors of Tesseracts 15: A Case of Quite Curious Tales have accepted my story, “My Name is Tommy” for the anthology!

Now, since I began writing speculative fiction, I’ve always felt to be a bona fide Canadian author in the field you need to be published in either one of two markets. On Spec Magazine, or a Tesseracts anthology from Edge Publications. I’ve been trying to crack both of these for years. Now, I’ve finally done it.

I AM CANADIAN!

And the story only gets better. Tony Pi, my long time nemesis also made the anthology with his story, “The Tremor Road”. Congratulations Tony!

Both stories went through the Stopwatch Gang critiquing crew, so its a win for all of us.

That’s two good sales so far. I told you it was going to be a good year.'

Mike

1 Comments:

At 8:33 a.m., Blogger Jim C. Hines said...

Congratulations, Mike!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home