Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I May Not Know Art, But I Know What I Like Department

I know I promised a review of Nick DiChario's, "A Small and Remarkable Life". Well, I've been advised to avoid the books of people who may become my contemporaries, and have the power and the grudge to torpedo my fledgling career.

This in now way relates to Mr. DiChario's book, which is excellent. Even my wife is reading it, and she's not a fan of SF.

Now, I know their are thousands of authors out there who read my blog religously and need to know my opinion of their works. Well, it's just not going to happen. Even though I have been pretty good reviews, that is because I haven't posted about the crap I've read.


So, in a nutshell, buy "Small and Remarkable Life."

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home