Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Not A Word Counter

Some writers have taken to setting up some sort of word counter to show their current productivity. Personally, I don't need a reminder of just how little I am doing, or how long it takes me to get something done. It's depressing and in a way discouraging.

That said, since my return from the WoTF workshop I have completed a short story based on a stupid thing I said while there. I have also revised a another story. Both will be in the mailbox before the end of the week.

I'm going to fix up another story--should be done by next week--then start work on a book that's been simmering in my head for a while. I'll let you know how the chapters are coming along.

Oooh, you can almost feel the excitment, can't you?

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home