Wednesday, June 27, 2007

HEY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

No need to send presents.

Just kidding, send presents.

Anyway, been a while. How are you all doing? Really? That's to bad. You should see someone about that.

Okay enough about you. Since I've last been on I've been working on a story for the WoTF (I will win again!!!!). Just finished today. My frigde broke down last weekend. Called the repair guy who thought it was the defrost switch, which it was, but it wasn't everything. The fan had gone too, but I had to wait till monday to get that fixed.

Did I mention it was my birthday?


Well, that's about it. Should start on round 2 of the BIG BOOK. Hopefully I'll have it done by Chirstmas. For me, rewriting is sloooooowwwwww.

Any have a good summer. See you all around.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home